Sunday 2 June 2013

Winter Wardrobe Wishlist

With the cold weather settling in I have been daydreaming about new items to incorporate into my winter wardrobe. Today I did a little 'window shopping' on the net and it didn't take me long to compile a winter wardrobe wishlist. Here are some items that have caught my eye:

Gorman Alpine Jumper $229 I love the slouchy fit and cuffed sleeves and hem
Witchery Belt Up Trench $299.95 You can't go wrong with a classic wool trench in black
Gorman Easy Tiger Mini $249 A tan leather mini has been on my wishlist for years
Gorman Dream Walker Dress $299 This chunky knit will look great with tights and boots
ASOS Konrad Knitted Scarf $25 Stripes are an all time favourite and never go out of style
Gorman Cecilia Heel $269 I love love love these shoes - literally head-over-heels!
J.Crew Invitation Clutch $138 Classic envelope clutch with a tuck-away gold chain shoulder strap making it ever so practical

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying
    your blog and look forward to new updates.



    Feel free to surf to my site - visit the up coming post

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are similar! I love this selection! Thanks for reading my little blog, it means a lot!
    Shame you live so far away....we could have a lot of shopping/teen TV watching fun together :)
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set, love it! Great picture! Gladly followed you with GFC and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this combination - especially the Gorman pieces! That leather skirt is so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig