Sunday 23 June 2013

Life Lately in Instagram


Double denim | Cupcakes | What I Wore | Moive Date Outfit
Hermes Scaft | DIY Flower Pin | Fruit Toast for Breakfast | Floral & Stripes
$4.24 Necklace | Tulle Skirt | Red Accents | Chevron & Sequins
Eggs | Shoe Clean Out | Perfect Winter Day in Melbourne | Stripey OOTD

I've said it before but I'm obsessed with Instagram - not just sharing my own pics but I can spend hours (I'm not kidding!!) looking through random people's beautiful snaps. Last Sunday one of my pics was in Melbourne's Herald-Sun Sunday Style Magazine. I nearly choked on my cereal when I saw my pic. Check it out below.


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The double denim outfit looks like my outfit the other day - even the bag is the same! I love denim and tan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Love it! Maybe I might join instagram someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same, I looooove Instagram and could spend ages browsing other people's photos! Well done on being featured, what a lovely surprise! And speaking of your photos - I love how bright and colourful your outfits are. I especially love your profile pic, such a cool colour combo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Instagram (of course!)
    So exciting to be featured in a mag :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I'm also addicted to instagram :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. instagram is my #1 favorite social media - I'm so glad to know where to find you now! Your pictures are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instagram is my fave :) I as well spend so much time looking at everyone (including yours) snaps. Still loving that colored/striped dress and glitter crop cardigan. Congrats on your pic making it to magazine :)

    XX-Myrna

    Mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig