Sunday 26 May 2013

Mime of Sorts
















































I wore this on casual Friday last week. Most of my colleagues loved the flower pin saying it was very Carrie-esqe but a few weren't as complimentary - someone said I looked like a mime (I guess I do a bit) and another asked why I was wearing a shower pouf on my top which led to comments about it being perfect for a dirty stop out. I made the flower pin myself so the shower pouf comment didn't go down too well but if you like it, I will be posting a DIY later this week so you can make one yourself.

H&M Top | Whistles Trousers | Thrift Store heels | Mulberry Bag | DIY Flower Pin 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Shower pouf! now i see it...I think IMHO it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute, goes well with the striped top and it's a great idea for casual Friday. We have the same bag - it's my favourite one!
    PS Thank you for deciding to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great outfit, chic pants(burgundy is a very beautiful color)!

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! I love the brooch with the stripes.
    It must be much warmer in Melbourne.... I'm freezing here in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a couple of nice days in Melbourne but winter has now well and truly hit. I did throw a trench over this look but once I'm at work it could be 5 degrees or 35 and I'd never know!

      Delete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig